Thursday, September 1, 2011

August Empties!

So my attempts at Project Ten Pan failed. But I did finish five products this month!!



I finished ...
Burt's Bees Radiance Day Creme. It was a nice moisturizer for when I was spending the night away from home as it was so tiny and very moisturizing. It doesn't have sunscreen in it though so I'll probably not rebuy this one.

Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion. This lotion was super moisturizing and smelled great. I got this tiny bottle in a Burt's Bees trial size set and will probably buy a big one if I can find it as long as it's not too expensive.

Good Skin Perfect Balance Moisture Lotion. Another decent face moiturizer. It came in a skin care set my mom got from Kohl's and didn't use so she passed it down to me. It was okay but it's a bit too pricey for me.

Beauty Rush Mascara in blue. A good mascara for the colored lashes trend. It's not too expensive and volumizes a lot. My only complaint was the tube which is kind of like a lip gloss tube. It's since been changed into a regular mascara tube and I have bought a new one in purple.

Lumene Sensitive Eyes Mascara. Not a huge fan. It didn't do much for my lashes. I've never seen this brand other than this mascara I have but I wouldn't repurchase even if I knew where I could find it.

Leave any product questions or general comments below! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do read every one and will reply to you.