Monday, September 19, 2011

September Birchbox

I finally gave in to the Birchbox trend and for $10 I received my first Birchbox in the mail last week. It comes in a bright pink box which I felt a bit weird about when I got my package out of my school's mail room... However other than the obnoxiously pink box, I was pleased with my box.

The box comes with a letter about the box and on the back side there is an explanation of the products inside the box.
As you can see, I received Incoco Nail Polish Appliques, Jouer Lip Enhancer, a LIV GRN Earth Eau de Parfum sample, a Pangea Organics Facial Cream and a Birchbox Friendship Bracelet.
Here's everything as it was when I opened the box. I like how full it looks and the large size of the face cream.

Pangea Organics Facial Cream
LIV GRN Perfume Sample


Jouer Lip Enhancer

Friendship Braclet

Incoco Nail Appliques


Overall, I'm pleased with the contents of my Birchbox and will be getting another one next month. If you'd like my opinions on a product let me know. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do read every one and will reply to you.