Sunday, July 17, 2011

Benefit Dr. Feel Good

I have been dying to try Dr. Feel Good for about a year now based on the packaging alone. I had no idea what a "velvety complexion balm" was and when in Sephora I can usually find other things to take my mind off such conundrums. However after using other Benefit products and being extremely satisfied with them, I decided to give the doctor a try.
Packaging

Front of Tin

Underneath Tin

Inside of Tin

Product and Applicator

Product Close-Up


I've been using Dr. Feel Good for about three weeks now. I'm addicted. I don't wear foundation often, mostly because I'm lazy and have no time, so this is a great product to sort of take its place. Not only does it minimize pores and smooth out any lines but it mattifies the skin and leaves it velvety. I couldn't get over how good my skin feels after it's applied. There is a sponge applicator and personally I find that the sponge helps to blend the product in as it has the texture of a thick lipblam. As a makeup setter/mattifier, it helps to preserve your foundation and keep it shine free for the whole day. Most likely I will just be using it on bare skin as I would prefer a product in spray form to set my makeup.

I was drawn to Dr. Feel Good based on the packaging alone. It's so cute and vintage-y and romantic. Benefit has great packaging. I would love to design such cute vintage packaging for amazing products. I'm so jealous of whoever has that job. Anyways, Other than the package, Dr. Feel Good works like a dream and smells so good. It's very fresh and a little lemony. I couldn't stop smelling it when I first bought it! The balm looks white in the tin but is actually sheer and is just thick enough to give your skin enough coverage to last all day. There is alos Vitamin C and E in the balm so while wearing it you are doing something good for your skin!

Very little product is needed for the entire face and if too much is used it can make you feel oily which defeats the purpose of Dr. Feel Good. For $28 it is a little pricey however I would suggest it for when you don't use foundation and want to even out your skin texture and tone.

Ingredients: Corn Starch Modified, Diethylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isosteryl Meopentanoate, Silica, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Tridecyl Trimelitate, Diethylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobili) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do read every one and will reply to you.