Friday, July 22, 2011

Nails of the Day: Red! (and a top coat conundrum)

My nails have two coats of N.Y.C.'s Expert Last Nail Polish in I <3 NY on all nails except the ring finger which has three coats of Deborah Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers. Everything is covered with a coat of Seche Vite. Picture time!



Click to Enlarge for the glory that is Ruby Red Slippers.

Now on to my situation. I am nearing the bottle of my Seche Vite topcoat which I haven't been loving lately. It's gotten thick and not applying nicely and it shrinks back at the tips something awful. It's almost $8 a bottle and for that price I should be loving it to the last drop. What's your favorite topcoat? Leave suggestions for me in the comment box please! Thanks for reading and your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do read every one and will reply to you.