Friday, July 8, 2011

Sales! July 2011

HI everyone! I just checked my email and found some great sales so let me share with you!




First off Urban Decay! 25% off when you use the code FFSUMMER11 at checkout! Click here! Enough said. The only exclusion is the Naked palette and getting more than five of one product. Expires July 10, 2011.


Second stila will give you a deluxe sample of tinted moisturizer and free shipping when you use the code SPF20 at checkout. Go shopping! Offer ends July 12, 2011.

I know this isn't beauty related but this is a great offer from Victoria's Secret. Basically you get two pairs of panties for free. Print for in store coupon and for online code here. It expires on July 11, 2011.


If you sign up for ebates here you can get 6% cash back from your purchase from stila and 4% cash back from your purchase from Victoria's Secret. Ebates is a great site where you get a certain percentage back from your online purchases. It really works. All you do is click through ebates to the site you shop from and in  a few days you get an email telling you how much you earn.

Let me know if you get anything spectacular from these sales and I'll do the same. Also let me know if you'd like more sale related posts.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do read every one and will reply to you.