Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lindt Truffle Brownies

Although you probably would not have known this based on my blog posts thus far, I love to bake and cook. My most recent cooking creation is Lindt Truffle Brownies which I made the recipe up myself. They came out really good; they're very chocolatey and dense. The recipe is below and I hope you try these out because they're so good. Let me know in the comment section if you would like baking posts in addition to what  I've been posting.


Ingredients:

1 1/3 cups flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons white sugar
sprinkle of salt
1/2 cup butter
one bag of Lindt Truffle (I used the Dark Chocolate ones)
1 tablespoon prepared coffe
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup of milk

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Combine flour, brown and white sugars and salt in a bowl. On the stove, melt the butter and once melted add chocolate truffles and mix until smooth. Turn of the heat and stir in coffee and vanilla. Pour chocolate mixture into flour mixture and while combining, slowly add milk. Once the batter is smooth spread into a greased baking dish and bake until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 7 to 10 minutes. Let cool and cut as big or small as you want. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do read every one and will reply to you.