Wednesday, August 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Seven

Day 7: Favorite movies

I have so many movies that I love. Here's an abridged list:

The Nightmare Before Christmas
Donnie Darko
Mean Girls
Superstar
Pulp Fiction
Underworld
Burn After Reading
Edward Scissorhands
Pretty in Pink
Bella
Changeling
Requiem for a Dream
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
The Virgin Suicides

It's hard to pick but here's some of my favorites. I watch so many movies in a variety of genres (such as comedies, action, straight up good movies and as my friend Molly categories them "movies where shit gets real") and there's definitely more films that I'd consider my favorites but I dont want this post to be five million years long. What are your favorite movies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do read every one and will reply to you.