Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Random Updates

So a few weeks ago, I attempted Project 10 Pan and have already failed. I finished a few products (the Burt's Bees cream, the Sephora Eye Pencil, both of the mascaras and the nail hardener) but have purchased things as well (e.l.f. brushes, a Sephora brush set, a Nyx value set on Hautelook, random goodies from Urban Decay and a subscription to Birchbox). My resistance level is low. Online shopping is my only form of enjoyment in the summer. I've decided to modify my project 10 pan and instead have a goal of finishing at least five products monthly and refrain from purchasing for the next month if I fail. So what this means is that there will be monthly posts from me about the products I have used up and what I think about them, if I will be repurchasing them, etc. So the August edition of that post will be up in a few days.

I will be moving back to school soon (yay!) so there may be posts about my room decorating as well as product and clothing organization. I'm nosy and like seeing other people's stuff so maybe you'll like looking at my tiny dorm room too. If anyone has some suggestions leave a comment!

I am going to start doing outfit of the day posts as well once I get back to school. I dress cuter for classes and going out around Boston and want to show you some of the awesome items I've recently got (a "leather" jacket, two polkadot dresses, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do read every one and will reply to you.