Monday, August 8, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Twelve

Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without

Well it's hard to narrow it down to one thing but my top four essentials are:

iPod- sometimes i just have the overwhelming urge to listen to The Smiths or The Bravery. I can't help it.

Lip Balm- I'm a girl. I need soft lips.

Mascara- I'm constantly on the run and I feel more put together with a sweep of mascara. It creates the illusion that I put effort into how I look on the days I wake up fifteen minutes before I need to be at work.

The Book I'm Currently Reading- I don't have my license and I work at a job where I do basically nothing most of the time so a book is nessacery to pass the time. Also I'm a literature major and I enjoy reading.

What do you not leave the house with out? Do you like personal posts on blogs? Do you want to know more about me? Comment Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do read every one and will reply to you.