Saturday, August 6, 2011

Project Ten Pan (sort of)

Recently I read a post by Claire at Eyelining Obsessions about Project Ten Pan. It was the first I heard of it and love the idea of sing up some older products before purchasing new ones. Here's what I would like to use up.



Lancome Juicy Tube in some Unknown Color, Lypsyl Beeswax Lip Balm, Physician's Formula Powder Palette in Blushing Nude, Revlon Eye Glide in Denim, Lumene Mascara in Black, Beauty Rush Mascara in Indiglow, Sally Hansen Nail Protex Strengthener, Physician's Formula Highlighter in Fancy Pansy, Burt's Bees Radiance Day Creme, NYC Browser in Brunette, Good Skin Lightning Eye Cream and Moisture Lotion and Sephora Eye Pencil in 500.

Have you ever done this? Do you think you could? Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do read every one and will reply to you.