Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Evil Shades Cosmetics: Eyeshadow and Primer

As you know from my previous post, I recently placed on order with Evil Shades Cosmetics. I was going to do a giant post of awesomeness to show you all of the goodies I got but that would be so incredibly long that I decided to make separate posts for blush, lip products and eye products.

I ordered five eye shadows in Victorian Night, Drakon, Mystisizm, Reondite and Glooming. As I already mentioned Andrea is the nicest person ever (see her blog here) and gave me two samples of Evileyes Primer in Naked and Noir. I love the texture of them and I will definitely be purchasing Noir because of how amazing it makes everything look! Here they are along with the adorable Evil Shades girl.


Evil Shades has a huge variety of shadow colors; each one is extremely unique and full of shimmery deliciousness so it was quite difficult to  choose which shadows I wanted. I got five sample sizes which based on the website description I was a bit nervous about. For $1.25 you get enough product for about three uses well unless you are covering your face with the pigment (cool if that's your thing) but you the majority of us who will just limit the color to our eyelids, I'm going to estimate at least ten to fifteen uses. Then again the colors are so gorgeous I may just cover my entire body in Evil Shades colors.

Left to Right: Victorian Night, Drakon, Mystisizm, Reondite, Glooming
Shade Descriptions from evilshades.com as all descriptions are accurate and described by their creator and designer.




Victorian Nights - medium lavender with teal shimmer and a subtle blue green shiftDrakon- medium blue green with gold, green and pink shimmer and a wine based that flashes throughMystisizm- clandestine aqua blue - calls forth a shimmering turquoise with mystic green shift
Reondite- medium aqua with pink shimmer
Glooming- blackest shadow loaded with aqua sparkles

Swatch Time! There are three pictures in order to better show you the complexity and gorgeousness of each color which still must be seen in person to get the full effect of the colors.
Left: Over Naked Evileyes Primer, Center: Over Noir Primer, Right: Bare Skin
Top to Bottom: Victorian Night, Drakon, Mystisizm, Reondite, Glooming
Left: Over Naked Evileyes Primer, Center: Over Noir Primer, Right: Bare Skin
Top to Bottom: Victorian Night, Drakon, Mystisizm, Reondite, Glooming
Left: Over Naked Evileyes Primer, Center: Over Noir Primer, Right: Bare Skin
Top to Bottom: Victorian Night, Drakon, Mystisizm, Reondite, Glooming

I am so pleased with my experiences with Evil Shades Cosmetics. I will definitely order more colors and most likely in full size as I can see myself using these samples up very quickly. Shadows are available for $1.25 in sample size (one gram), $5 in full size (five grams) and $9 in pro size (ten grams).  Primers are available in Naked (nude), Noir (black) and Opal (white) for $10.
Have you ever used Evil Shades Cosmetics? (if not what are you waiting for?) What colors would you like to see next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do read every one and will reply to you.